Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick Stitching Update

Well I figured it was about that time to post a new update. As some of you know I had a really hard time on the green section on Seven Days. Who knew that something so tiny would be a royal pain. I ended up frogging it 4 times. The last time I only had to frog a few lines, so it wasn't that bad. But I can say I have overcome! I would again like to thank all the responses to my e-mail. It made this tiny battle a little less lonely, lol. I am about two thirds along the way on this one.






I did a little on the Permin 1830 Sampler. I will try to work on it a little more later on this week. I haven't posted a pic on Monopoly as of yet. I can't get the font right. So, I put it aside for awhile. Maybe this week I will pick it up again. MY son is waiting for this so I can't run forever,lol.





And lastly, I sold a couple books on Ebay so I was able to snag a couple patterns I had my eye on. The first one is Black Horse Inn by Carriage House Samplings. The second is Bouquet For Steptember by Cedar Hill. I won't be able to start these until I finish my current WIP's. Which may not be long if my knee doesn't stop causing me pain. Well Thank you for reading my blog and wishing you some sweet stitching!


12 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful stitching.
Congrats on the new stash.

Lou's addictions said...

I love the look of the 1830 sampler, both pieces look great

xx

Rene la Frog said...

Nice progress on both pieces and great new stash.

Carolyn NC said...

I love your Creation piece - glad the green is done! Nice work on the sampler, too. Nice stash haul!

htimcj said...

Nice progress. Sorry that you had to frog so many times. It looks great.
Heidi-ILCS

Nancy M said...

Your progress looks great! Glad you overcame the frogging.

Joy said...

Your stitching looks great! Love the new stash!!

Meari said...

Awesome WIPs!

Olga said...

You've got pretty WIPs, I especially love your Permin 1830 Sampler. Congrats on the lovely stash!

Sadie said...

So glad that you have the green done. Yay! Very nice stitching Lee and nice stash too. I hope that your knee eases up for you.
Have a great weekend x

Miche said...

Both pieces looking great :), congrats on the new patterns

Btw there a little something for you on my blog have a look xx

Yoyo said...

Creation is sure moving fast, I love that design. The Permin is looking really cool too. I hope the Monopoly isn't giving you any trouble. Love seeing your works.